WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, August 17, 2012

puppy has been picked

  I had another video of the pups --all of them.  hard to see--They were all very interested in the ducks and all showed eye and stalking behavior.  I just picked the one Jan wanted me to take.  Pros and cons.

I got up early to go get my PET scan and then groceries and then more picking up around the farm and getting ready for the clinic tomorrow.  Then Jan kept calling to see if I had watched the newest video of the pups yet and I couldn't get to it because the plumber was here.  Finally he left and I watched it and talked to her briefly about my decision and went back to cleaning and cooking.  I'm tired and i"m going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. Can't wait to see pictures and read about the adventures.

    ReplyDelete