WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

OMG THE PEACHES THIS YEAR ARE TO DIE FOR

 I just took one off the tree and it's dripping with juice and soooo sweet.  I have been giving a lot of peaches away because I hate to just feed them to the sheep . There is only so many peaches one person can eat and I had a lot this year. I also made a big pan of peach crisp(am I repeating myself?).  I think I will make a peach,pear,razzberry crisp this afternoon. It's just too darn easy.

Puppy was good today. I put him in the xpen while I gave a couple of lessons and worked my dogs too. He as pretty quiet almost all the time. Not sure what he was doing but he couldn't get in trouble where he was. Now he is taking his afternoon nap.  Just like a baby.  They grow up faster though.

Dare did a really nice A course duck run and so did Dually. The ducks were cooperative today.  Need some uncooperative ducks to really test them.

Then I used Dare to hold sheep for a student and he seemed to understand that is all he was out there to do. He didnt' try to take the sheep away from the other dog and he would put them back to the set out point after her outrun.  Damn smart dog.  Love that dog. Love them all, but sometimes I love him best.

No comments:

Post a Comment