WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pups

    I just got a video of the pups and they let them see the ducks.  It was a little chaotic so hard to tell much.  Will  wait for the next one. THey showed interest, but not sustained.  7 wks old now? I think.  puppy tests next week along with eye and ear.  I've decided to have Jan airmail the little bugger to me.  It doesn't make sense for me to fly out there for 1 day and fly back the next. If she had time I would go and stay for a  while, but she is on her way someplace so I am not going.  He'll be fine. \
   
   I brought my wallboard samples to the marble place today to match my vanity top.  What fun.  My shower is apparently arriving tomorrow.  I called my contractor and told him I was ready to start. He may not be.  lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment