WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Puppy Update again

ok so  Jan is now saying the white toed boy is better stucturally than the blaze boy .  And I think she really doesnt like blaze boy.  She thinks he will be a huge handful and is high energy but more frantic.  I don't really care , except the white toe puppy tested as food aggressive and that frightens me.  I don't want aggression in any way or form.

My friend Cindy is getting a puppy at the same time(a cattle dog puppy)same age from a breeder near Jan so Jan is going to try and fly them in together and Cindy and I will go pick them up together. Not sure how this will all work out. Jan was supposed to call me back tonight and did not do that and  I will be gone to the hospital tomorrow am for a PET scan.  I guess I will be done by the time she wakes up. She has to make a decision tomorrow before the other person arrives from Missouri to pick her puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment