WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Puppy Update

The pups are now 7 wks old and tomorrow they will all be puppy tested. Can't wait for results.  Then on Wed they will have eyes and ears checked and Thurs will be structure eval day.   I  have seen 3 of them on ducks on a fairly decent video.  white feet, brown legs and the girl. The girl was very nice and brown legs showed sustained interest I thought. Didn't really see white feet do much.  Jan said brown legs is a sorta stand offish puppy that doesn't like just everybody. Not sure that would suit me and I was leaning towards him since she said white blaze might be kinda dumb.  must wait for puppy test

It was cooler and drier tonight and the boys were feeling it. Dare was his usual zippy self and so was Dually . I was beginning to think they were sick. Just heatsick I guess.  I put the AHBA course up to see how hard it was and it wasn't hard at all for them.  Good --of course the ducks are really good here. I need to get Kathy's ducks and try them.THey aren't as cooperative.

UMass to day for the first thryogen  shot .Why should one lousy injection take them a full damn hour. I was a little annoyed. They promised tomorrow would be quicker. It damn well better be.

No comments:

Post a Comment