WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, August 6, 2012

New WTCH!!

    Okay do I feel dumb.  I got Dually's ADVdc title and his WTCH title in the mail today and I immediately thought they had made a mistake.  I called the office and they told me he had an ADVcattle leg from ALA that I do not remember at all.  duh. So I finished his WTCH 2 weeks ago  at Maine Moose Mania Trial which  is where I wanted to finish it but then thought I blew it.   NO Celebration, no fanfare, no WTCH ribbon and no WTCH doll. Damn I  gypped myself.  WE would have partied hearty.   And now I have him entered in a trial this weekend that I dont' need to go to.

2 comments:

  1. What a bummer! This is exactly the sort of thing I'd do : ( Maybe the people from the last trial would send you a WTCH ribbon and doll? I wouldn't be too proud to ask. That's a big accomplishment and should be recognized. Congratulations, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I AM the PEOPLE from the Maine trial so yes I can get a ribbon somehow , but not sure about the doll.

    ReplyDelete