WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Clinic

   The clinic with Tenley went well.  We went to dinner on Sat night and that was fun.  11 of us and we stayed a couple of hrs and had Mexican food and Margaritas.  Very tasty.  Glad I am home alone tonight and I dont' have to get up early tomorrow and cook and sort and etc etc.

Sending payment for the puppy tomorrow. Most expensive pup  ever for me.   He better be worth it. On the other hand , the airfare is cheap  only $229 .

Just found out the cattle they are using on Labor Day have not even seen the A course or the obstacles , so I will go down to Janets and run them around the course a bit and make sure they are workable.  Hope they are as good as my cows are.

No comments:

Post a Comment