WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

WHAT'Wrong with DARE now?

 Gosh he is an enigma.  I took everybody in the car to Ct to help set up for the Labor Day trials this morning. And no they never got out of the car.  I was there for about 4 hrs.  Dare hates the car.  I accidentally left his crate door open when I left and that upset him even more.  He started whining and cying until I stopped the car and put his thunder coat on and closed the crate door. Then he stopped crying but still paced and drooled. Poor guy.   So I got home and made dinner and then decided to go out and work somebody.  He would not come out of the house so I worked Dually on ducks. Nice job by the way.  I worked the A course in both directions and worked on his flanks and taking the duckies out of the corner. He got better at it. Thank goodness.

I went inside to get Dare figuring  he was trying to get out to me , but no he was just lying on the hallway floor and I kinda had to convince him to come out and work.  He as happy enough to work and did a great job , but that is what worries me. He wasn't trying to get away with anything. He just did it. That's not like Dare. So I took  him out to work the cows and his heart wasn't in it. He did it, but again there was no diving in and grinning at me.  Hope it's just the heat and humidity which I know he hates.

Dinner tonight was chicken cacciatore.  I had it on rice and it was pretty darn good. I was hungry.  Dessert is homemade pineapple sorbet.  Not as sweet at the first time which was a little too sweet.  And for a snack before dinner I had big bowl of summer squash and butter. Mmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment