WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Back to Dothan

  I left Cheryl at 9:30 this morning after the dogs had a good run and the traffic going into Atlanta  had subsided.  It wasn't bad , a little stop and go but not bad. It took me 4 1/2 hrs to get to Dothan.

I checked in at the MOtel 6 which is kind of a dump. My non smoking room is not non smoking but it's doable.  It's better if I stay in the room, I get used to the smell, but coming in from outside it's quite obvious.  Anyway there is plenty of room for 4 crates(they never asked me how many dogs and I am not going to tell them).  I have a fridge and micro and an actual stove top.  No plans on using it.

I texted Kathy and Roger but no answer from either of them so I guess I will stay here. I could  really use  a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment