WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The road to VA

I left the motel early this morning.  I was going to tour Shorter Mansion in Eufaula but I woke up earlpy and wanted to get on the road so I missed the tour.  I did stop at the Waffle house for breakfast and then on we went.  I did 500 miles today.  12 hr day.

We are encamped in another Motel 6 in High Point NC.  Formerly a Days Inn, it is fairly nice. I do like that they replaced carpeting with laminate, but the dogs toenails are quite loud. I hope they settle.  There is also someone in the room right next door with an adjoining door and I don't think Dually likes that .   Grrrrrrwllll

I had leftover stew from the Olive Garden so I had that for supper even though I didnt' have a spoon to eat it with, I improvised and used the top to a coffee cup. It worked fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment