WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Dare's Home!!

Ok he got home last night after dark and he was not a happy camper.  He was scootin and twirling tyring to see what was biting at his rear end.  He slept with me but he tried to get really close which is totally unlike him.  He looked a little swollen so when I got up I iced him a bit and the swelling really either was not there or went down consderably.  I tried the bite not collar on him all night and thought it was working but when I went in the house to talk to Norma, he completely pulled out all of his stitches. So now he has a inch and half open draining wound.  Better to leave it open anyway. Then it will heal from the inside out.  We gave him a shot of Banamine and tonite I am filling him with Rescue Remedy.  He seems to either be exhausted or calmer.  He  is lying down under my feet and most of the day he spent standing up.  Clayton also fllushed the area for me and gave him a shot of Pen.

Talked to Dr Cindy tonight and she said she was working and training her puppy(the one that came in the plane with Edge).  She harassed me about getting a pen set up and to start working this pup.  I talked to Clayton and he is going to go to Tractor Supply either Sat or Sun and pick up some more panels.  Then I need some sheep.  Didn't get them this week, but Sherry Lee will be back from New Zealand on Sunday and then I can go talk to her about sheep.


No comments:

Post a Comment