WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, January 18, 2013

NIPPY BIPPY

Sure I know you are freezing up north, but today it started out 80 and sunny and went to low 70's windy and  overcast.  The wind was blowing so hard, the trailer was rocking. I had to close the doors and windows and make a cuppa.

I went to a private Pilate class today on the "reformer".  I enjoyed it and I am feeling a little sore. I am going to attempt to go back 2 or 3x week.  Too novice to get in a class yet, but soon I hope  and I am going to drag Norma with me.

I did a drive by on a 5 A  single wide mobile home today.  Property was completely fenced and usable and it had a good sized pond also garage/barn.  Price was $150

Then I stopped and broke into another property that I have been eyeing for weeks.  It's a 3.12 Acres almost iin town with a nice sized barn and a screened in pool.  The house is a block home and it would be livable . The price is $169000 and it's bank owned.  I would really like this house.

I checked on my new computer because it had not arrived and it turns out because I had different address for billing and for delivery , they cancelled the order and could not get a hold of me so now I have to reorder the damn thing.

1 comment:

  1. If the property is almost in town, check the zoning to make sure you can have sheep on it if you intend to have them there. Also, consider future growth of the city and whether it would eventually consume your property and you'd lose the right to have sheep. Just saying. . . .

    ReplyDelete