WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

pilates and art class

 She tried to kill me today at Pilates.  It was another private lesson and because she had to explain lesss, I had to do more.  I feel fine right now, but who knows what tomorrow will bring.  But I can join a class now, tues and thurs morning.  I actually broke a sweat today.  It does hurt my butt though laying on the "reformer".  I need to find a piece of flat foam that will make me more comfortable.

Art class was fun.  I got my project started and I like the way it looks already. Everybody is very supportive and they actually talk to each other.  Nice.   All older women, my age or younger or older and one older man. George who draws bunnies.  ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment