WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

new class today

  I started an Art drawing class today.  It looks like it is going to be more like a coloriing and shading class, but what the heck it's something to do.  I decided instead of buying $130 worth of color  pencils I would stick with  $10 worth of just lead pencils. They shade well too and I have black and white dogs.

I worked Dually and Edge today again. It was hard getting the sheep separated from the sick sheep. And then they broke threw the door once and tried to break thru the fence once too. Stupid sheep left a huge bend in the fence.  They didnt' get out though.  Edge  was much better today with the rake in my hand as opposed to the stock stick.  The sheep are not good for hiim though.  Gotta buy some better sheep.Would love to have some goats, but not sure I can find any without horns.

I used my new little vac today too. Worked pretty good and made me feel better about keeping the trailer clean.

Dare is not touching his incision and will be cleared soon to run free again. Today I took him for a walk down the street. I signed up for and exercise class which will start tomorrow providing I can find the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment