WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sister arrives today!

Ok technically it's tonight 8pm.

I worked Dare and Dually and they were both good boys today.  Dare was very good about stopping when I asked most of the time.  And Dually I worked on pushing him out to the fence for his flanks.  He comes in on balance constantly and I do want him to continue the flank when I ask him to do it.

Then I went to Home Depot and picked up dog proof screening to repair the screen that Peaches went thru yesterday.  She can't control herself when someone shoots a gun and that happens daily here. Not for long, just a couple of shots, but that is all it takes.  You are supposed to remove the screen door and put it on a flat surface to insert the screen but I couldn't get the door off so I did it where it was.  It looks good and tight, but I am not going to be able to do the top of the door and that has holes too. It's sstill usable so maybe that will be a job for Ed when I get home.

We took 3 service dogs and Edge to Tractor Supply tonight to work them in the store. I put a head collar on Edge for the first time. He was not too bad.  I knew that would give him more to think about  and he would behave better and that is how it worked. Someone was selling GSD pups in the parking lot out of the back of their car.  Hmmm sure makes me want one. NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment