WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Woke up to Disappointment

Today  I had plans to go over to Sherry Lee's and work all the dogs, but Tracey just told me she can't do it today and then she told me what it was going to cost and I guess I am just as glad I can't go 2 days this week.Sherry has raised her rental prices to $35 per dog.  Yikes I could buy 2 sheep at the end of the week instead of working hers which I will plan to do when she gets back. I will probably buy them from her. She has katahdins and they look pretty healthy.
So what will we do today?  Norma wants to start going to Pilates so maybe we will look  into that option.

So I worked 5 dogs on scenting. I used salmon for the puppies and they did really well. I did both Edge and Seelah.  The last time thru, they both put their noses in all 5 buckets to check for scent.  I am going out to work Edge again in a little while.  The  older dogs were not as impressive. I am going to restart them with the scent samples and more food.  I think they were moved forward too fast.

Then we went out to St Cloud for lunch and errands.   I was shown a low cost food store , the price of stuff here is outrageous.   2 cukes for $1.49, they were .50 ea at this place. 

Back to Publix to try and get my meds again. Don't ever come down with out a 6 mo supply of meds.  Gosh what a fiasco trying to get refills.

No comments:

Post a Comment