WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dinner out

I met Carol and Mike last night for dinner and we went to a Mexican restaurant on International Drive in Orlando. Don Pablos.  It was very good. 

Today will be Pilates and errands and then my drawing class tonight. I hope the heat is on in that building  because it's kinda cold here this week.  I got my drawing board yesterday but none of the pencils I ordered. Hopefully they will come in the mail today. I also got my new laptop so I spent some time playing with that.  The camera downloaded really quickly onto it so that makes me very happy. I need to buy a thumb drive so I can download the old computer to the new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment