WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

THe rest of Joan's visit

On MOnday, Joan and I looked at farms.  We drove around and checked out some farms that I hadn't seen before.  We ended up back at one I had looked at before on Henry J ave.  We found out that it had a new (not completely finished)one room apt. attached to it.   The house is still a mishmash, but I liked it better this time around.
Then we went to some pawn shops and out to lunch and that took all day.

Tues we went to Universal Islands of Adventure.  The 2nd ride we went on was the Harry Potter ride and it made Joan sick. I just closed my eyes and I was fine. It was an okay park.  We stayed until around 3 and then drove home to make steak fajitas, but the damn grille wouldn't stay lit because it was so windy out.  We ended up cooking them on the stove.Tasty

I dropped Joan at the airport this morning at 8am and then came back to get some big dog crates and drove up to Geneva to buy 2 sheep. They seem like nice sheep and they are in good shape  Then I took a long nap and got up and went to art class. Everybody is impressed with my Dually picture. It's not finished. I worked on his eyes and his other ear tonight. Takes a long time to do this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment