WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fence Fixing

Today, I worked on the electric fence that comes out on the sheep field but it's really only needed on the horse field.  So I reconnected some wires and restrung some and joined everything together and found the electric fence tester out and tried to figure that out. Only got zapped once.  Tested everything and now the pony should stop rubbing on  the fences.

Then we went to lunch. There is a nice Italian place in town.  They had very good Italian Wedding Soup.  Home again and I worked Dare and Dually. Dare was spot on today.  No hastles and no diving in and he took every command I gave him.   Dually didn't take his first down and I had to correct that and then I worked on a Stand, but my command is Stop and he keeps lying down when I say stop so I tried Stand and that seemed to work better. I  also worked on inside flanks  and That'll do.  When I say That will do to him , he usually ignores the first one and waits for the 2nd command so I popped him a couple of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment