WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

-10 deg and its 8am --

    I haven't yet been outside. It's nice and toasty in here.  Although the pellet stove is having a little trouble keeping up. I could adjust it, but I  have been having a little trouble with the heat adjuster and I don't want to fool with it.  Sometimes it gets stuck and the only way to fix it , is to turn it off which is a pain in the butt.  It will warm up later and if it doesn't I can always turn the thermostat up, just have trouble turning it down again. I will be in the market for a new pellet stove this year I think. I have replaced almost everything on this one and last year I replaced the computer board and that is what is causing the problem this year.  It is 14 years old.  It had a good run.
     Even at - 10 deg. I have to bribe Mikey to get him to come back inside every day.  He sits or stands outside and barks at the door, but when I open it , he runs away. (as much as Mikey can run). I think it has something to do with the other dogs, but I am not entirely sure. It's 9am and it's all the way up to -8  yay

It's 10pm and it's almost 30 out there. go figure

2 comments:

  1. Ick! You can keep that kind of cold up in MA!:-)) Hope you are staying indoors and keeping warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know that SOMEBODY gets colder temps than I do! It was only about 0 here yesterday morning. And 24 this morning. Crazy weather! Supposed to be cold again tonight. (Not that 24's not cold, but it feels downright balmy compared to 0!)

    Can't believe you're working your dogs in that deep of snow!! You're a better woman than I, it's taking all my energy just to keep everyone fed and watered!

    ReplyDelete