WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday

     Apparently after blowing the breaker yesterday, I also blew a fuse which of course I cannot see.  I may have spare fuses under the trailer, I will check soon. So 2 outlets don't work and the microwave doesn't work.
     I was able to let the dogs right out the door this am because the whole yard is completely fenced. And then I brought them into the back pasture to run.  It's a nice big area, maybe 100 by 200.  It's also where the sheep and goats are, but my dogs are used to running where the livestock live and it's not a problem.
     I brought one bag of dog food with me but it looks like I will run out in a couple of days. I  have some errands to do anyway so I will see if I can find a place to buy it this am.  I am going to work both dogs before I go out into the town of Eustis today.  I'll let you know how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment