WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Camping

    I stopped at Cecil Bay campground.  There are less than 10 RV's here. It's right on the highway, but I don't care about the noise, I have earplugs. The man and woman who run it are very nice, They even let me run the dogs sans leashes  and when I went to do laundry I didnt' know you had to bring your own soap so they gave me some.  Thank goodness, because the clothes were getting low.   Gotta love the red Georgia clay too.
    Now I have wifi here and cable tv but apparently you need to bring your own cable.  I wonder if I have one socked away someplace.  And yes Kathy, I do have a flat screen something, just not sure it's a tv or how it might work.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, congrats on Dare's Adv Duck title!

    Some judges are calling runs when you've lost 1/2 of your points on any one obstacle (in other words, when you are no longer qualifying). They are being told it's OK to do that (saves stock, saves daylight, blah blah blah), but it doesn't really seem fair after paying what we pay for entries, does it? I'll have to get the judge's name from you so that I can avoid her, I'd rather not stpend that much money and maybe leave 30 seconds into my run.

    Do you have another trial, or are you heading home? Snow's all gone up here, had two warm days and a little rain, so you missed all the fun (although they are predicting another possible "snow event" for the end of the week).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reading your blog entries, Diane. Don't have a clue what you're talking about with the trials, but you are really brave to be traveling with the dogs. By the time you get back you'll be a pro! Be safe.
    Scarlet

    ReplyDelete