WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wed

     I worked Dare this am.  He was a jerk.  He is getting worse and worse about his down and staying off the stock.  So I put the pinch, a long line, and we went into the small pen. We worked downs and square flanks and outs.  He did get better. I think I worked him about an hr.  I think I will do that again this afternoon and see if it holds up in the big field tomorrow.    I also did a couple of sheds because the sheep and the goats split so naturally. 

1 comment:

  1. Ohh Dare come on and be the guy I know you are !!!! Don't faint but I worked Ben today he did nice wide flanks, stops were pretty good and HE actually drove the sheep away from me up into the new duck arena. I tried to be aware of when he started to round out instead of being straight stopped him and re set the line. Tru and I have been going daily to the damn on the drag line and working on re call and leave it. Sheep and ducks are fine, Crazy ass and 130 look like they are bagging up a little. Thats it here. Are you warm ?

    ReplyDelete